General Terms & Conditions
These General Terms & Conditions govern the use of electronic services (hereinafter also referred to as the "Services" or the "Service") by Users for the payment of the Event’s fees in order to access and participate in the NATO CA2X2 Forum 2023 organized by the NATO Modelling & Simulation - Centre of Excellence on 3-5 October 2023.
Each User is required to comply with all the General Terms & Conditions contained herein, which must therefore be read and approved before completing the payment operation.
Art. 1 – Object of the Service.
- 1.1. The Service has as its object the online payment of participation fee by using MTicket platform owned by MTicket S.r.l. as agent for Digital Events S.r.l., for the exclusive purpose of registering to the NATO CA2X2 Forum 2023.
- 1.2. MTicket S.r.l. will collect the Event Fees through the MTICKET ver 1.6 platform, in its hardware and software components, for the issue of access documents, in accordance with provision n.2016 / 101012 of 25/05/2016
Art. 2. – Definitions.
- The following definitions apply to these General Terms and Conditions, it being understood that the plural definitions will apply to the relative term in the singular and vice versa:
Event: NATO CA2X2 Forum 2023
- 2.1. Event Holder: NATO Modelling & Simulation - Centre of Excellence, registered office Piazza Renato Villoresi, 1, Rome, Italy, through its legal representative: Colonel Francesco Pacillo.
- 2.2 Event organizer: Digital Events S.r.l., registered office Viale Cassala 36, Milan, Italy, through its legal representative Roberto Silva Coronel.
- 2.3 Sales platform: MTICKET ver 1.6 by MTicket S.r.l. deemed suitable by the Revenue Agency, in its hardware and software components, for the issue of access documents, with provision n.2016 / 101012 of 25/05/2016
- 2.4 The owner of the platform is MTicket S.r.l. with registered office in Viale Cassala 36, 20143 Milan - Italy, is the subject appointed by the organizer of the event to collect the payment for access to the event via the https://natoca2x2forum.mitcket.it website (shortly the Internet site).
- 2.5 User: the person who electronically pays to access the Event from the Event Organizer.
- 2.6 Access title: is the document issued by the Organizer through the platform that entitles the Holder to access the Event.
- 2.7 Contract: is the agreement between the User and MTicket S.r.l. and the organizers of the event that governs the purchasing process.
Art. 3 – Access Receipt for the Event.
- 3.1. Access to the Event is allowed only to payment receipt Holders.
- 3.2. The Access Receipt is personal and non-transferable and can only be purchased online, through the official sales channel managed by MTicket S.r.l. accessible from the Event Holder's website, as indicated in the following articles of these General Terms and Conditions.
- 3.3. If an Access Receipt has been purchased from an unauthorized seller or has been lost, stolen, duplicated or obtained in a manner that does not comply with these general conditions of contract, the Holder of the Access Receipt may not be authorized to access the Event.
Art. 4 – Consideration for the purchase.
- 4.1. The participation fee is clearly indicated during the purchase phase and is shown on the payment summary. Payment by the User is made by credit card through a secure online Payment Services Provider.
- 4.2. The price of the participation fee is clearly indicated during the purchase phase. The amount paid is also shown on the payment summary that the buyer receives via email at the end of the purchase at the email address indicated during the purchase.
- 4.3. Following the payment, the Payment Service Provider will send an email to the address entered at the time of purchase to confirm the transaction.
- 4.4. After placing the order, the User must completely fill out the form in its entirety by entering the requested data and providing for the related payment of the amount due.
- 4.5. In order to sucessfully complete the payment process, the user must carefully read and approve these General Terms and Conditions document, by selecting the appropriate box made available during the purchase process.
- 4.6. At the end of the payment process, the User will receive a summary email of the purchase made, at the e-mail address indicated during the purchase.
- 4.8. The data holders are the organizers of the event.
- 4.9. The Fee is not refundable, unless the participation request has been refused by the Event holder.
Art. 5 – Obligations of the parties.
- 5.1. The User undertakes to read and accept these General Terms and Conditions, as a necessary condition for the payment, since they are clauses drawn up pursuant to Legislative Decree 60/2003 and the relevant legislation on e-commerce.
- 5.2. The sales system will send the User, by e-mail, to the address indicated during the purchase the order receipt and the information relating to the purchase with detailed indication of the price. The User-buyer is required to keep this communication.
- 5.3. The Fee provides access exclusively for the Event for which it was issued. The Organizer has the right to refuse access to the Place of Event due to irregularities in the Entrance Ticket and to carry out checks on the person for security reasons. In the event that it appears that the Entrance Ticket has been stolen, duplicated or obtained in contrast with these GTC and / or with the law, the Holder of the Entrance Ticket may not be authorized by the Organizer to access the Event Venue or may be forced to abandon it.
Art. 6 – Limitation of Liability.
- 6.1. The event organizers and MTicket S.r.l. do not assume responsibility for expenses and / or damages, direct and / or indirect, in any way connected to the sale of the Access Tickets and to the conduct of the Event.
- 6.2. MTicket reserves the right to withdraw, modify, suspend or interrupt any function or service rendered by it in relation to the sale of the Access Tickets, where this is made necessary or appropriate for technical and / or organizational reasons, without prejudice to the fulfillment of the Contract possibly already concluded.
Art. 7 – Miscellaneous.
- 7.1. These General Terms and Conditions and the indications given in the form of the electronic payment process of the securities constitute the entire contractual agreement between the User and the Organizer. In case of conflict between the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, as published in Italian, and the corresponding text published in English, as well as in case of conflict with the Italian version and the English version of any other content of the Contract, the Italian version must be considered prevalent.
Art. 8 – Jurisdiction Applicable Law.
- 8.1. The Contract is subject to Italian law. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to the Contract and these General Conditions, the Court of residence of the User or, alternatively, that of Milan is competent. Although not expressly referred to here, Italian and EU legislation must be considered applicable.